Friday, April 3, 2009

Just another day

Well today I went and put in an application at the new onion/garlic plant in Firebaugh kinda far to travel but if they offer me an office job I will take it.. I gotta work staying home is already driving me crazy and its only been two weeks.. I love staying home with my kids but I miss working.. Yea Im still bringing in money from unemployment and etc.. but its still not as much as I was bringing home when I was working and I dont know but I just feel the need to work..

The kids were pretty good today we had Popeyes for lunch and they had to have something different and wanted mcdonalds with Strawberry shakes.. Do you know a small strawberry shake is like 2.50 I was shocked and then JR didnt even drink it all.. UGH!! Oh well he was getting sleepy.. Now everyone is in bed nothing special or exciting to report just getting some thoughts outta my head..

Thanks to my loving husband for just being great and always being there for me no matter what you truly are amazing..

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate my dear. What happened to the Pepsi job?

    ReplyDelete