Thursday, April 2, 2009

Today April 2nd 2009

Well I have mostly been a work away from home mom for 9+ yrs, but after losing my job on March 20th. I am for now a stay at home mom. I always noticed alot of stuff my kids said or did but now I notice 10 x's more since I am here all day everyday.. I get to play more with my kids and just have more fun with them.. I am going to take a few months off and just get unemployment and maybe take a class here and there for either CNA or Medical Billing they are both a good field to start over in.

So anyway this morning Kayla woke up with a fever and an upset tummy so she didnt go to school.. I had to go pay some bills so the kids my mil and I all jumped in the van to go pay bills. Stopped off for a donut and milk and then went to the second hand store to get some clothes for my youngest JR who is 2 and now wearing a size 5. I have to totally change his whole ward robe because low and be hold nothing is really fitting him now.. He went straight from a 2t to a 5 almost over night it seems.. Where did the other sizes go.. Well now since I am going to be home now I am going to start really potty training him since he will be 3 in August.. No time like the present to get him in gear it will be nice to not have to change diapers anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment